China has long been known as one of the largest markets for hair extensions in the world. What are the reasons that make Chinese hair so popular? Let’s learn all about Chinese hair in this post.
1. Things must know about Chinese hair
In the past, Chinese women used to keep their hair long and take care of their hair with natural herbs. They are also the source of hair materials for Chinese hair vendors to make hair extensions.
Today, due to increasingly modern life and rapid urbanization, the number of women selling hair to earn money is decreasing. As a result, the supply for Chinese hair vendors has also decreased sharply, they have to import hair from other countries to produce and supply the hair extension market.
2. Is Chinese hair really famous in the world market
China was the earliest and foremost nation to enter the global hair extension market. It is home to the world’s largest and most renowned hair factory. As a consequence, Chinese hair accounts for the biggest market share in the world and receives a great deal of attention from both domestic and foreign buyers. Numerous individuals select Chinese hair for business.
Numerous individuals have recouped three to four times their initial investment using China hair extensions. However, Chinese hair have received poor evaluations regarding their quality from unhappy clients. Let’s learn more about Chinese hair in the next section.
Chinese hair extensions are famous for their low prices, many designs, and ability to be supplied in large quantities in a short time.
3. Find out more about Chinese hair
Prior to deciding whether to purchase Chinese hair, you must consider quality, followed by pricing, shipping, and so on.
3.1. Quality of Chinese hair
Here, we will reveal the characteristics of Chinese hair that you must know:
- Origin of Chinese hair: Chinese hair extension products are mainly imported from Southeast Asian countries such as Vietnam or Cambodia. Currently, very few Chinese women supply hair products, so the domestic supply for production of Chinese hair is limited.
- Chinese hair is divided into 3 types: Remy hair, virgin hair and non-Remy hair
- Remy hair (obtained from many donors): As you may not be aware, many Chinese hair manufacturers buy non-remy hair from India (hairballs) and make it into remy hair. This causes hair to lose all of its natural keratin and cuticles, rendering it extremely fragile.
- Virgin hair (hair from a single donor) is extremely uncommon. Typically, Chinese hair extension items labeled as virgin hair are of remy hair that has been selected with greater care than ordinary remy hair products.
- Non – remy hair: This type is considered the lowest quality of the 3 types. This hair is collected by Chinese suppliers in public places, such as salons or the sewer system, and processed to form Chinese hair.
- Features of Chinese hair: Chinese hair when purchased will look very beautiful and eye-catching, but the life time of the hair is not high:
- Chinese hair will generally be smooth, straight and soft when you first buy them. But after only a short time of use, you can easily see that your hair is dry, frizzy and very easy to fall out
- The explanation for this is that China has long been known as a leader in the field of technology and engineering. Chinese hair factories apply advanced techniques and chemicals to transform dry, curly hair into soft, shiny Chinese hair. That is also the reason why Chinese hair has a very unpleasant smell and strong chemicals
- However, when you buy high-quality Chinese hair, originating from Southeast Asian countries, the products still meet the criteria of soft, straight and natural black.
Because Chinese hair are imported from many countries around the world, there are many different reviews. If you want to buy high-quality Chinese hair, choose products made with ingredients from Southeast Asian countries.
3.2. Prices of Chinese hair in the world hair market
Chinese hair is quite competitive in the market for the following reasons:
- Chinese factories can save production costs thanks to modern production machines, which reduce production stages and labor costs.
In addition, thanks to cheap raw materials imported from India, the price of Chinese hair will be much cheaper than in other countries.
- Because they mainly use chemicals, the price of Chinese hair is also cheaper than other safe methods.
However, you will have to pay quite a lot of money if you want to buy high-quality Chinese hair because they have to be imported from Southeast Asian countries. A suggestion for you is to buy directly from countries with sources of supply if you want to use these high-end hair products.
3.3. China hair extension production scale
China has long been known to have the largest hair factories in the world and a large number of products in stock.
For products that are not in stock, there will be a lead time in production. Quantity below 10,000 products will usually take 3-5 days, and quantity over 10,000 products will take 5-7 days.
If you want to order in bulk in a short time, then Chinese hair is the most suitable choice.
3.4. Is it difficult to import Chinese hair
Because China is the world’s largest exporter of hair on an annual basis, importing Chinese hair is considered to be highly simple and convenient. Many Chinese hair manufacturers have their own shipping companies and agencies in Nigeria, South Africa, and the United States-United Kingdom, so shipping to these regions is simple and quick.
However, due to political uncertainty, importing Chinese hair to other countries may not always be as straightforward as anticipated.
So are Chinese hair of high quality? To be honest, Chinese hair is still a good buy if you value affordability and production capacity over longevity. To avoid getting ripped off by a Chinese hair extension factory that you can’t trust, you should be careful when choosing Chinese hair suppliers.
4. How to purchase Chinese hair with high quality
Below are some recommendations you should know before purchasing high-quality Chinese hair:
4.1. How to choose reputation factory that sell Chinese hair
To purchase high-quality Chinese hair, you must carefully select a wholesale virgin hair factory in China. You should select the hair suppliers who have all of the following qualities and can be relied upon to provide you with high-quality Chinese hair:
- Be wary of hair dealers whose photos are too perfect including photographs of the company, its employees, and its products.
- A reliable supplier that provides Chinese hair must have a registered brand name that appears in search engine results such as Google.
- Receiving favorable feedback from customers: it may not be 100 percent positive, but it should be positive in the plural. You can check the name of the hair factory on search results for consumer feedback, or you can see what purchasers have to comment about them on Alibaba’s eCommerce site.
- The pricing is reasonable, neither too high nor too low. Be aware of sellers who offer Chinese hair at low prices. There is no justification for selling you high-quality items at such a low price.
- Not even the largest, most reputable factories are immune to the possibility of mistakes. Therefore, you should select Chinese hair extension manufacturers that accept exchanges or returns if their items are defective.
4.2. How to evaluate highly Chinese hair extension quality
You should inspect the quality of Chinese hair directly at their manufacturers. Otherwise, you should request samples of their products. You can evaluate the quality of product samples in the following ways:
- Drop a few hair strands into the water. Superior hair does not absorb moisture and floats on water, and vice versa.
- By brushing the hair from the top to the bottom, you may evaluate if it is susceptible to shedding.
- Smell Chinese hair, customers may identify if they have been chemically treated. The presence of an odor that persists despite repeated washings suggests that the hair has been treated with harmful substances.
- If the hair dye transfers to your hands after caressing dyed hair, it is of poor hair quality and can fade fast.
5. The most famous Chinese hair factories
Here are some suggestions to help you save time looking for the finest locations to purchase hair extensions from China.
5.1. UNice – one of the best factories to purchase Chinese hair
Since its inception, UNice Hair has been considered one of the most dependable wig vendors in China due to the exceptional quality of its products.
- Main products: frontal & closure, weft. The hair wigs sold by UNice garner numerous accolades from foreign clients.
- Price: In comparison to other Chinese hair factories, prices are relatively high, ranging from $70 to $320.
- Policy: Returns are accepted free of charge within 30 days, and refunds are given within one week.
UNice Hair is one of the greatest factories to get a variety of high-quality Chinese hair.
5.2. Ted Hair – the most reliable factories supplying Chinese hair
Ted Hair is the best Chinese hair vendor, delivering a vast selection of Chinese hair at competitive costs to the worldwide hair market.
- Main products: wigs, tape-in, closure and frontal,…in various lengths, styles and color. The most popular items at Ted hair are lace closures and wigs.
- Price: The price of black bundle is $23.5-33$/100g (10-14 inches) and the price of lace front wigs is $175-$220 (16-24 inches). This range also represents the average price of Chinese hair in the industry.
- Policy: This factory accepts exchanges and returns.
Each year, Ted Hair provides many Chinese hair extensions to the global market. If you need a large purchase quickly and they can meet all of your requirements, this is the best hair factory in China to visit.
5.3. Qingdao Haiyi – A factory where you can purchase Chinese hair
Qingdao Haiyi – one of the best hair vendors in China, offers numerous choices in Chinese hair with 20 years of experience and an excellent reputation worldwide.
- Main products: Tape in, clip in, full wigs with origin from Brazil, India, Peru, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Price: From 22$-30$/ bundles 10-14 inches 100g and lace front wigs from 160$-210$ 16-24 inches.They have comparable prices as Ted Hair.
- Policy: refunds and exchanges are accepted
If you’re seeking the most reliable Chinese hair factory on Alibaba who can supply you with beautiful Chinese hair, this factory is your best option.