Interesting Facts About China Bone Straight Hair You Must Know
Due to its popularity and low cost, customers frequently consider purchasing Chinese hair when purchasing hair products. In particular, Chinese bone straight hair is one of the most in-demand products in the hair market. Let’s learn more and make the best purchase decision possible.
1. Where to get China bone straight hair
China bone straight hair is collected from Chinese women themselves. However, nowadays, with the development of society, Chinese women’s hair is not enough to create the required hair products. So Chinese factories have imported hair from other countries in the world like India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Brazil,…
- Origin from Southeast Asian countries: With Cambodia, Vietnam, and Malaysia being the primary suppliers. The majority of the hair in these countries originates from natives, who frequently use herbs to strengthen their hair, therefore it is highly resilient. Typically, their hair is natural black, straight, and smooth.
- Origin from India, Brazil: The majority of Brazilian and Indian hair is also sourced locally. Typically, their hair is dark, dry, and slightly wavy.
2. Characteristics of China bone straight hair
Below are some of the most important characteristics of Chinese bone straight hair:
- The appearance of China bone straight hair: Initially, China bone straight hair was highly lustrous and alluring, feeling silky to the touch and typically being jet black 1B ( (Because China bone straight hair is a mixture of several different types, it must be dyed black to appear uniform).
- The endurance of China bone straight hair: Given that China bone straight hair is obtained from a variety of sources, the endurance is different. The hair of Southeast Asian nations is more resilient than Brazilian or Indian hair. Indian hair is typically fragile, naturally curly, and brittle, necessitating extensive chemical processing to achieve straight hair products. Consequently, after a time of usage, the hair gets drier, loses its natural straightness, and is susceptible to shed.
- China bone straight hair with dyeing ability: Chinese hair is frequently composed of strands from several origins, making it difficult to dye uniformly, especially for hues that need bleaching. If your China bone straight hair has already been colored black, you cannot dye it a different color. And hair from Southeast Asian nations will color more uniformly than hair from Brazil or India.
3. Price of China bone straight hair
Price is constantly one of the aspects that influence customers’ purchase decisions. And here are a few elements that influence the pricing of China bone straight hair:
- Origin: Obviously, China bone straight hair is obtained from a variety of sources, therefore varied prices will apply to each hair kind. India exports a substantial amount of non-Remy hair to China, which is typically less expensive. Chinese hair companies will separate by cuticle uniformity and hair quality, with chemically treated hair being less expensive than unprocessed raw hair.
- Length: Length is still a significant component in determining the price; the longer the hair, the more it will cost. The majority of Chinese hair suppliers offer bone straight hair between 8 and 36 inches in length.
- Grade: China hair factory classifies from 5A to 10A China bone straight hair (depending on length consistency and hair quality). Higher quality hair has a more equal length, fewer tangles and less shedding; therefore, it will be more expensive.
- Color: In terms of China bone straight hair pricing, color is another important issue that cannot be ignored. In natural colors or if you ask the manufacturer to dye them black, there is usually no extra cost. However, if you want brighter or more striking colors, you will have to spend more money.
4. Some things to keep in mind when purchasing China bone straight hair
There are some things you should know about Chinese hair suppliers and how to check Chinese bone straight hair if you want to own high-quality China bone straight hair.
4.1. Some risks when purchasing China bone straight hair
Keep the following in mind when purchasing China bone straight hair to avoid problems:
- Can be scammed:
- China’s hair business is highly developed, resulting in an abundance of hair suppliers. Consequently, there are numerous professional con artists in China. These swindlers are well-known for employing a variety of deceptions, including fabrications about the factory and payment approach, as well as alluring offers that encourage buyers to purchase instantly.
- Nigeria is among the leading importers of China bone straight hair, and a number of new hair shops and wholesalers in Nigeria have been defrauded by Chinese hair con artists. These con artists create pages resembling official websites and employ reviewers to bolster their legitimacy. Then, when the consumer pays for the items, they vanish without a trace.
- You must conduct extensive research and study before purchasing China bone straight hair. You should ask for a video call to inspect their manufacturing and facility, as well as thoroughly examine their website content, return policies, and social media reviews.
- Can be deceived on the origin of the hair: It is logical that Chinese hair vendors would lie about the source of the China bone straight hair, given that they import Chinese hair from multiple sources. Some clients may prefer 100% hair from Vietnam, China, or Cambodia, but dislike Indian hair. However, individuals have no control over where their hair actually originates.
- Can be tricked into buying poor quality straight China bone straight hair: Even though some sellers are thought to be trustworthy, they may still sell poor quality items or not enough of them. Some suppliers use synthetic and human hair to increase their profit margins. Poor-quality hair extensions will shed and dry after a few washes.
4.2. A few tips to help you buy high-quality China bone straight straight hair
When buying China bone straight hair, quality takes precedence. If you have relatives or friends near the manufacturer, you should ask them to personally inspect the hair quality. You could also set up a video conference with the salesperson to see how good the China bone straight hair is.
- Check China bone straight hair visually:
- To determine if the hair loses bone straight, you must examine each hair strand meticulously. Chinese bone straight hair frequently combines hair from multiple sources and is produced in big quantities, making it difficult to handle each product with care.
- Check the ends of your hair to see if it’s frizzy. If you see this phenomenon, it means that the hair is no longer healthy, after a while it will fall out and become weaker
- China bone straight hair should be checked directly by hand:
- Use your hand to touch the hair or thoroughly comb it to determine if any strands of hair are falling out.
- Examine the cuticle by running your fingertips along the hair shaft; if you feel softness and smoothness, the cuticle is intact. Then, sweep your hands from the roots to the ends of the hair bundle; if it feels slightly rough or has some resistance, the cuticle may be damaged.
You should not choose previously-dyed China bone straight hair items and instead get natural color items to dye. Because coloured products are probably to be combined with other low-quality hair kinds, it will be challenging to determine the quality of dyed hair.
5. Some recommended places you can purchasing China bone straight hair
If you are having difficulty locating a reliable factory to purchase China bone straight hair, we have provided a list of respectable hair vendors for your consideration.
5.1. Qingdao Haiyi Hair Factory – A place that provides high-quality China bone straight hair
Qingdao Haiyi, known as one of the best hair factories in China, has been established for 20 years and is famous for its excellent hair products.
- Product: Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian, Indonesian and Peruvian, hair are used to create hair wigs, hair extensions and bone-straight hair.
- Price: Hair product price starting from 22$ to 389$
- Policy: accept returns and exchanges
Qingdao is a terrific alternative if you’re seeking for the most reliable hair manufacturers in China that produce beautiful China bone straight hair.
See more about:
How to import human hair from China to Nigeria directly
Compare Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair
5.2. Ted Hair – A place that provides excellent China bone straight hair products
Ted Hair is among the leading hair producers in China, delivering an extensive selection of hair extension items at cheap costs.
- Product: closures and frontals, hair wigs, tip in, tape in and particular China bone straight hair.
- Price: Hair product price starting from 23.5$ to 329$
- Policy: accept exchanges and returns
Each year, Ted Hair provides a vast array of hair items to nations throughout the globe. Ted Hair, the leading Chinese hair manufacturer, can satisfy all of your requirements if you need a large quantity of hair extensions quickly.
5.3. Juancheng Leshine – A place that provides best China bone straight hair products
LeShine is widely considered one of the greatest Chinese hair factories due to its superior quality and competitive pricing.
- Product: tape in, weft hair, pre-bonded hair, clip in hair extensions and bone straight hair
- Price: Hair product price starting from 3$ to 190$
- Policy: accept exchanges and returns
LeShine is the place to go if you are looking for a reliable Chinese hair supplier that offers high quality China bone straight hair