You’ve invested in bulk eyelash extensions, and now you want to make sure they last as long as possible. In order to do this, proper storage and care are essential to keep your lashes looking their best.
Understanding the Material of Your Bulk Eyelash Extensions
Before we dive into how to store and care for your bulk eyelash extensions, it’s important to understand the material that they’re made of. Most eyelash extensions are made from either synthetic fibers or natural materials like mink or silk.
- Synthetic Lashes vs. Natural Lashes: There are mainly two types of bulk eyelash extensions: Synthetic lashes and Natural lashes. Synthetic lashes are typically more durable, but they can look less natural than their natural counterparts. Mink and silk lashes tend to be softer and more lightweight, which can give them a more natural appearance.
- Proper Care and Storage: Regardless of the material, all bulk eyelash extensions require proper care and storage to maintain their quality. When cleaning your lashes, use a gentle, oil-free cleanser and avoid rubbing or pulling on them. It’s also important to avoid using mascara on your lash extensions, as this can damage them and shorten their lifespan. When storing your lash extensions, keep them in a dry, cool place and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or heat. You can also use a lash extension storage case to keep them organized and protected.
By understanding the material of your bulk eyelash extensions and taking proper care of them, you can ensure that your lash extensions look their best for as long as possible.
Storing Your Bulk Eyelash Extensions
Proper storage is critical to keeping your bulk eyelash extensions in good condition, so here are some tips to help you store your lashes correctly.
- Use an Airtight Container: When storing your bulk eyelash extensions, use an airtight container to protect them from dust and other debris. This will also help prevent moisture from getting in, which can cause your lashes to lose their shape.
- Keep Them Cool and Dry: Remember to avoid storing your eyelash extension after-care supplies wholesale in areas with high humidity or extreme temperatures. Moisture and heat can cause your bulk eyelash extensions to warp or become misshapen.
- Don’t Stack Them: If you have multiple sets of lashes, don’t stack them on top of each other which can cause them to bend or break. Instead, store your bulk eyelash extensions separately in their own container.
- Label Your Containers: To avoid confusion, label your containers so you know which set of bulk eyelash extensions is which. You might also consider including the date you purchased them, so you know when it’s time to replace them.
Therefore, always remember to take good care of your bulk eyelash extensions after make-up or during storage.
Caring for Your Bulk Eyelash Extensions
Proper care for wholesale lash extensions is just as important as proper storage when it comes to maintaining your bulk eyelash extensions.
- Avoid Oil-Based Products: Oil-based products produced from Vin lash eyelash factory can break down the adhesive used to attach your bulk eyelash extensions, causing them to fall out prematurely. Therefore, always remember to make sure to use oil-free makeup and skincare products around your eyes.
- Brush Them Regularly: Remember to use a decent, clean mascara wand or lash brush to gently comb through your wholesale eyelashes each day . This can help keep your bulk eyelash extensions looking neat, become easy to use and prevent tangling.
- Don’t Rub Your Eyes: Rubbing your eyes can severely damage your bulk eyelash extensions. If in circumstances when you need to itch or rub your eyes, remember to do it gently and avoid using hands rubbing directly on your lashes.
- Cleanse Carefully: When cleansing your face, be careful not to get too close to your bulk eyelash extensions. Use a gentle cleanser and avoid scrubbing too hard around your eyes, or else your eyes will be badly hurt.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your bulk eyelash extensions stay healthy and beautiful for as long as possible.
Replacing Your Bulk Eyelash Extensions
No matter how well you store and care for your bulk eyelash extensions, they will eventually need to be replaced.
- Falling Out: If you notice that your lashes are falling out more frequently than usual, it might be time to replace them. Over time, the adhesive holding your bulk eyelash extensions in place can weaken, causing them to come loose.
- Lost Shape: If your bulk eyelash extensions have become misshapen or bent out of shape, it’s time to replace them. Bent lashes can look unnatural, make it difficult to apply makeup and become difficult to use. Replacing your lashes when they’ve lost their shape can help you achieve a more natural look and make it easier to apply makeup.
- Damage: If your lashes have become damaged due to improper care or handling, it’s best to replace them. Damaged bulk eyelash extensions can look uneven and may not adhere properly. Replacing your lashes when they’re damaged can help you avoid further damage and ensure that your new lashes adhere properly.
Consequently, you will need to know some signs notifying that it’s time to replace your old bulk eyelash extensions to get new ones.
Proper storage and care are essential to keep your bulk eyelash extensions looking their best.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your lashes and ensure that they always look natural and beautiful. Remember to: Store them in an airtight container, avoid oil-based products, brush them regularly and replace them when necessary. With just a little bit of effort and following the mentioned steps, you can enjoy gorgeous lashes for weeks at a time.