Why You Should Purchase Hair From China Hair Factory In Guangzhou
Several hair extension businesses are situated in Guangzhou, China. Get the inside scoop on goods and trade secrets straight from a China hair factory in Guangzhou. Okay, so let’s begin.
1.Reasons for the abundant of China hair factory in Guangzhou
With such a citizenry of over 14 million, Guangzhou is among the most populous cities in China, third to just Beijing and Shanghai. In addition, it is considered to be one of China’s nine “National Central Cities.” There are many great places to shop in Guangzhou, from the upscale boutiques of TaiKoo Hui and CTF Finance Centre Mall to the one-of-a-kind products of Shangxiajiu Street.
Guangzhou, China, straddles the Pearl River, which flows all the way to Nanhai, and is a hub for international commerce and bustling urban traffic. The city’s rapid economic growth has brought about a more modern way of life for its residents, a greater concentration of employment opportunities, and an increase in the number of individuals commuting here for work. In addition to being home to nearly all of China’s hair manufacturing facilities, its wide land area means that it is less crowded and more industrial than Beijing. Perhaps this is the explanation why there are numerous China hair factory in Guangzhou.
2.Advantages and disadvantages when purchasing hair from China hair factory in Guangzhou.
It just so happens that Guangzhou, China is home to a number of the world’s largest hair suppliers. Let’s find out if it’s worth it to purchase hair from a China hair factory in Guangzhou.
2.1. Advantages when purchasing hair from China hair factory in Guangzhou
Several advantages of cooperating with the Guangzhou hair manufacturer are as follows.
- They maintain a sizable inventory of hair at all times, allowing them to promptly fulfill bulk orders. The advanced infrastructure of China’s most populous city means that China hair factory in Guangzhou are more practical to transfer and deliver elsewhere.
- Guangzhou, China, is home to the vast majority of China’s hair factories, therefore the city’s producers ensure that their factories consistently produce high-quality hair. In contrast to wholesalers and merchants, the hair’s quality will fluctuate over time.
- Hair Producers in China offer the most competitive prices, second only to those of India’s hair sellers, due to their superior economies of scale. If you’re looking to save money on your next hair purchase, go no further than a China hair factory in Guangzhou.
- A large variety of cuts, colors, and textures are produced at this China hair factory in Guangzhou. They stock many distinct types of hair extensions, such as tape-ins, micro-beads, clips, and wefts.
2.2. Disadvantages when purchasing hair from China hair factory in Guangzhou.
The disadvantages of cooperating with the Guangzhou hair factory are as follows:
- The China hair factory in Guangzhou has trouble maintaining a consistent quality standard since it must frequently purchase from a variety of suppliers to meet production demands. Some vendors even include synthetic hair in their offerings.
- Even while Guangzhou, one of China’s most liberal places, has a growing hair sector, it also has a high concentration of counterfeit hair merchants. Be wary of working with a China hair factory in Guangzhou.
- Due to all of the substances utilized during the procedure, the hair doesn’t last very long. A lifetime of wear and tear leaves hair vulnerable to breakage and tangles.
3. Advice on avoiding cons when purchasing hair from a China hair factory in Guangzhou
Scammers multiply and improve in complexity alongside the expanding hair extension industry. Below are a few things to keep in mind while purchasing hair from a China hair factory in Guangzhou:
- Contacts you may already have in Guangzhou, China may be able to help you arrange a tour of the facility. Due to the prevalence of manufacturing and payment-related frauds in China, it’s important to conduct your homework before committing to a partnership there.
- Talk to the China hair factory in Guangzhou via teleconference. Manufacturers are delighted to demonstrate to you their facilities, goods, and personnel.
- By scouring the internet for “China hair factory in Guangzhou evaluations,” you can read feedback left by previous customers.
- Ask the industrial hair manufacturer any inquiries you have prepared in advance. It is crucial for salespeople to have an in-depth familiarity with the item and to not be afraid to ask probing questions. There are a number of factors to think about when purchasing hair extensions, including where they were sourced, the quality of the hair supplied by your factory, the presence or absence of substances, and the processing methods used.
- Check out the China hair factory in Guangzhou’s support, refund, and transaction rules thoroughly before ordering. If a vendor has a defined return policy, you can feel more comfortable doing business with them. China Hair factory in Guangzhou who uses PayPal are also recommended. If you’re worried about making a purchase online, you may rest easy knowing that Paypal has a consumer security program.
- You can also request a hair trial from the China hair factory in Guangzhou before committing to a full order. If you’re not confident about the quality, begin with a little order and work your way up.
4.Top best China hair factory in Guangzhou
If you’re really looking for a reputable China hair factory in Guangzhou, we’ve compiled a list of the best 5 hair vendors in Guangzhou China based on their trustworthiness, product quality, and competitive rates.
4.1. Ted Hair – top 1 best China hair factory in Guangzhou
TedHair Hair Factory is a wholesale virgin hair factory in China that started out as a small operation in 2009, but it has since grown to emerge as one of China’s leading hair distributors.
- Closures, frontals, tape ins, tips, wigs, etc. variety of hair lengths and trends
- Items cost from $23 and $330 USD.
- Refunds and exchanges are permitted.
Don’t pass over Ted hair if you’re looking for the greatest China hair factory in Guangzhou.
4.2. Guangzhou Fantasy Wig – top 2 best China hair factory in Guangzhou
In addition to being one of the top hair sellers on AliExpress, Guangzhou Fantasy Wig is one of the best wig vendors in China.
- Human hair weavings, clip-in extensions, keratin hair extensions, lace front wigs, costume wigs, men’s units, etc.
- Start at just $6.70 for a bundle of human hair, which is a very fair price.
- Refunds and exchanges are permitted.
If you are in need of a China hair factory in Guangzhou to buy China wholesale hair, go no further than Guangzhou Fantasy Wig.
4.3. Qingdao Premier Hair – top 3 best China hair factory in Guangzhou
Qingdao Premier Hair was founded in 1995 and has since been an industry leader in the production of high-quality hair extensions. This Chinese hair extension company employs over 2,000 talented artists, notably 30 best designers, and merges innovation, development, and execution.
- Wigs, frontals, weaves, closures, etc. are the company’s primary offerings.
- Prices range from $22 to $699 USD per item, which is really fair.
- Allowing for Exchanges and Returns
Qingdao Premier Hair is a great choice if you are looking for a China hair factory in Guangzhou to partner with.
4.4. Guangzhou Alice Hair – top 4 best China hair factory in Guangzhou
From its humble beginnings in 2004, when Guangzhou Alice Hair first opened its doors, the company has grown to emerge as one of the leading China hair suppliers.
- The company’s primary wares include remy tape-in hair, lace-clip-in hair, flat-tip hair, halo hair, lace wigs, and men’s toupees.
- Value for money: high, compared to other vendors, the wigs here have the best prices in town.
- Merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 3 days.
Guangzhou Alice Hair is the best alternative if you want to collaborate with the largest and well-known China hair factory in Guangzhou.
4.5. Guangzhou Leis Hair Factory – top 5 best China hair factory in Guangzhou
For over 2 decades, Guangzhou Leis Hair Factory has been producing human hair extensions and related products.
- Most popular items include lace front wigs, lace closures, and hair extensions.
- Clip-in, tape-in, and tip-in hair extensions are a little more premium than those offered by some other vendors, but their high quality and innovative designs more than make up for the difference.
- Refunds and replacements are permitted under this rule.
Visit Guangzhou Leis Hair Factory if you need hair extensions; they produce high-quality items at affordable prices.